I just bought a Nikon D-5000 and started exploring it. Starting from whats in the box to how it works, etc. I was really excited to try out. I was waiting for this moment for a long long time.
When i opened the box, took the camera and lens out of the box and inserted a charged battery, I thought I am ready to take my first shot. One thing that i was surprised to discover was that the camera didn't come with any SD card. I had everything that was needed to take first shot except the memory card. Luckily i was having a SD from my Canon powershot which did let me disappoint. I quickly grabbed the SD from my previous camera and inserted in the new Nikon DSLR.
Now i am ready to take my first shot. i was already dark out side to I took first shot indoor of my son who is 2.5 years old. Then i looked out side the window to find my subject. And found some subject I was wait to try to see how my DSLR performs. Here is my second and third snap i took in night to see low light sensitivity of my DSLR sensor.
Click the below images to see larger view.
I was amazed to see the results of my night shots. It was freezing cold outside to some of my pictures are shaken due to shivering. And i was not using the VR feature of Nikon D-5000 for vibration reduction.
I will be sharing more result as i proceed with more experimentation with my new Nikon D-5000 DSLR.
Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment